Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our vian






VIVIAN NG HUI WEN ; I’m Vivian or you can also call me Vian. I come from Butterworth, Penang. I left my home and came here to study. I’m now studying Diploma in Mass Communication at Dasein Academy of Art which is introduced by my net friends.

For my family and friends, I’m just a little simple but sometimes maybe ‘cute’ girl. Can you imagine a girl who is always day-dreaming whenever she at and usually in blur blur situation? Yup. That’s me! Nothing out of ordinary? Then, how about stay be in a daze, stare blankly or slack-jawed? That is how I behave…

I like to be quiet and that is how I act all the times. Even so, I can be very talkative at the same time. Quietness provides me a lot of thinking and listening ability. What I like to do? I usually listening to music, watching movies, writing diaries, sleeping, day-dreaming, reading and singing in my daily life. I love music very much. Music makes me feel refreshed and renewed after all day long and I usually release my stress and exhaustion through listening to the music I love. Music is my Life. Besides, I found that day-dreaming is the other way for me to refresh my mind and release my stress. You should try it!

Photography. I love it too. Now, I have discovered another interest of me. That is, the making of a movie or film. It’s fun. It’s challenging. I’m still learning to be better, in order to make my ‘dream’ movie.

Future. I’m still finding the direction and field that I really interested in. However, there are some choices such as TV or radio broadcast, event management… I believe that at the end of the day, I will finally found what I really want. So, now is the time to build up the foundation for all of that.

I’m looking forward for we going to learn in this subject, photojournalism.
written by vian

No comments:

Post a Comment