Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Reflections














Two unfamiliar faces appeared in Dasein Academy of Art















Yee Ting was seeking information about the courses provided by Dasein Academy of Art














Yee Ting Registered the trail class of Mass Comm and Graphic Design




1.11pm-This is the moment where I reach my target location, Dasein Gallery. I have gone to some public places such as Sg.wang and the streets around Bukit Bintang, but I couldn't’t take any photos of anyone because of the feel of scared. Finally, I have decided to snap photo at Dasein Academy of Art.


When I first stepped into the gallery, there were many students there. Some of them were busy doing discussion while some were busy setting up the exhibition. I have wasted quite a lot of time walking around looking for the potential people as my model.


Suddenly, I saw two unfamiliar people walking towards the gallery. A mother and a daughter who dressed up in pink shirt. They pace up and down, finally they went to the reception counter.
In fact, they were here to understand more on the courses provided by the college. One of the staff from Dasein came down with a handful of files and forms to explain and introduce the college to them. During their conversation, I heard that the girl was interested in Mass Communication. I was very excited because I may get a pretty girl as my junior soon. I went nearer towards them to hear clearer about what they say. Although it was very impolite, but it is my responsibility to complete my mission.


When they have registered, that’s the time for me to approach them for a conversation. I greeted them nicely and introduced myself as a Mass Communication student. They were a bit shocked when they saw me but they become very friendly when they understand my purpose.
I have been communicate with the girl and found out that her name is Wong Yee Ting. She is 18 years old and she has taken the trail classes of Mass Communication and Graphic Design. She is still wondering which course she wanted to take for her diploma.


Throughout the conversation with Yee Ting, I feel that she is more suitable as a Mass Communication student. She is a talkative girl and I think this is the main factor of being a Mass Communication student.


by : Cheo Yoon Kit
DMC073/2-4





No comments:

Post a Comment