Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our ah yoon





CHEO YOON KIT ; My name is Cheo Yoon Kit. This is the most ordinary way to introduce myself. Anyway, it still needs to be continued. I am nineteen years old and now living in Sentul with my family. I am taking Mass Communication course at Dasein Academy of Art which is located at Wangsa Maju.

Throughout the semesters, I am glad to be in this class and glad to know my classmates. Besides that, I have also learned many things which I never exposed to. The most interesting subject that I have learned was the film studies. In this class, I have an opportunity to involve in a production team and produce a short film. I really proud to the member of DMC073.
As my future career, I wish I could be in the event management field. This is the main reason why I choose Mass Communication. I am more interested to be in the entertainment line compared to the economy and politic.

I really enjoy my college life and I hope I can have more sweet memories with my classmates and lecturer.
written by ah yoon

No comments:

Post a Comment