Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Bear-bear





HONG ZHENG EE; my nick name is bear-bear. Among the nick names of fatty, panda bear...bear-bear is my favourite. Therefore my classmates call me bear-bear. I’m 20 years old. I’m living in Ampang. Sometimes I feel very weird because a lot of people never heard Ampang before.

I’m now studying Mass Communication at Dasein Academy of Art. I have chosen this course because it is interesting compares with other course. Another reason I’m taking Mass Communication because I like to talk. I want to work in the field of event management and deal with a lot of events in the future.
My hobby is singing, climbing and watching movie. I like sports because I want to keep fit. That is my goal in this year. I’m very cheerful and playful. I like to disturb people. Sometimes I will be very serious. I like drama. Drama is most important in my life. I hope to be an Oscar awards best actor in the future. But a lot of people told me that is impossible. Sometimes I dislike people look down on me and suspect me. I dislike people don't believe me.

Now I’m waiting my true love. I’m always waiting for my true love. Other people think that I'm a play boy. Actually I’m not a play boy. Love for me is quite important because I hope someone can care me. Someone can love me. Actually I’m not really understand what love is.

Friendship for me is very important. Friends are very important for everybody. They are always supporting you. They always believe you. Sometimes when you feel lonely, friends can accompany you. I’m very treasure my friends. I won’t let other people hurt my friends. I’m always protecting them. I hope our friendship can last forever.

written by bear-bear

No comments:

Post a Comment