Thursday, February 19, 2009

random reflection



· He is repairing his car. First impression from me I thought he is stealing the car at basement.




· After that he is going to old town from basement.
· Maybe he just was taking dinner with his family or friends.
He is ordering drink and food at home town with his friends.















Profile
Name : TAN CHIN KHONG
Age : 20
Occupation : store manager
Address : AMPANG CAHAYA

Article

I think that is fun assignment for me. When I take picture, I’m will feel nervous. Now I will explain the situation of the day. The day I’m go to ampang old town to meet my friends. When I arrived there and parked my car. After that I saw the guy is squat at there. I’m very nervous and surprise. After that I act like nothing happen and silent. When i go though him and take picture also. I think he is notice me already. Therefore he walks to old town. After that i follow him and take picture. Finally I found I am misunderstanding him already.

Actually he just checking him car’s tayar. But in my first impression I thought he is stealing the car. His name is TAN CHIN KHONG, stay at ampang. After take picture I got interview him. I think this assignment is so hard. When I’m doing this assignment I will feel nervous and shy. I will feel shy because the guy is stranger. He doesn’t know what I’m doing. Finally complete this assignment already.
BY HONG ZHENG EE
DMC 073

No comments:

Post a Comment